Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Anime Season 2013!!

With the changing of the seasons comes also new seasons of anime. After the last episode of Sword Art Online finished, I have been wondering what will my next anime fixation be. Well, for this up and coming anime season (which is already under way actually), there are three series that have caught my eye (so far).
Firstly, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai will be airing its second season. This story follows "Neighbor Club", a club formed by a group of students that have a hard time making friends in an effort to practice and prepare for that exact task. Since I loved the first season and as a continuation, this anime really was something that I couldn't help but be excited about.
What if the hero in a particular story ended up allying himself with the demon lord? Well, in Maoyuu Mao Yuusha, the hero does just that. In a time when humans and demons are at war, the hero manages to get to the demon lord. However, he is surprised to find that the demon lord isn't exactly who he had expected. The demon lord explains that the war between the humans and demons is currently necessary, and she would like him to join her. This rather odd beginning to the story intrigued me, so I have decided to check this anime out. If this piqued your interest as well, you can watch this on anime on Crunchyroll.
Now I do not know what I was thinking when I decided to take a look at this next one. Love Live is about a group of girls that want to save their school from closing. The only way for them to do this is by garnering the interest of others to raise the enrollment rate of the school. When all seems lost, one girl pitches the idea of creating a idol club for the purpose of training school pop idols. It is this idea that will set the tone for the anime. There will be a lot of song and dance as these young girls go through in hopes of saving their school. This anime can also be viewed on Crunchyroll.
Other than those three, Blast of Tempest will be continuing its run along with Hunter x Hunter. Two other anime that I am watching. Still, I am unsure if there will be another anime that I will love as much as Sword Art Online. Hopefully, soon the continuation of that series will get green-lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment