Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love Live! School Idol Project

Well, as I said before, I do not know what possessed me to sit down and watch this anime, but for some odd reason I can't bring myself to stop. Anyway, one of the animes I am watching this winter season is called Love Live! School Idol Project.
The girls of μ's (pronounced muse - as in the Greek goddesses of the arts)
The story revolves around Honoka, a second year in high school. Currently, the high school she is attending is slated to close down due to low enrollment. In order to preserve her high school life and to save the school from closing, Honoka must find a way to generate interest in the school to bring in more students.
Honoka wishes to create a group of school idols to save her school
The answer she came up with is to create a school idol group. Honoka enlists her closest friends, Kotori and Umi, in hopes that more students will join her "club" in a valiant effort to save the school.

As expected of an anime about school idols, this anime has a lot of song and dance. While most of the music isn't exactly my favorite style, there are a couple good songs. I especially like Maki's piano rendition of a song that I'm sure will pop up later called "Aishiteru Banzai." Maki will probably be my favorite character in this series by the way...Anyway, if you're kind of bored with nothing to watch, I suggest giving this anime a try. Who knows, you might just get stuck watching it like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment