Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back with a BTOOOM!

It has been a few weeks since I last posted anything. My life has been quite hectic, so I haven't really found the time to make any posts. In any case, now that I managed to take care of part of it, I'll resume working on this blog.

That being said, one anime that I have been following this Fall 2012 season is BTOOOM!.
BTOOOM! follow a young man by the name of Ryousuke Sakamoto. This man was the #3 ranked player in the world for a MMO game called BTOOOM! However, one day he wakes up on a strange island in the middle of nowhere. All he has in possessions are small explosive objects called BIMs. Ryousuke then makes the discovery that he is, in fact, being forced to play the game BTOOOM in real life, killing other people in the process.
This anime is quite interesting. I like how it brings to life the question of how far would you go to survive. Though they are being forced to play a game, it certainly is not a game. The anime tries to press upon this point.

BTOOOM! is one of the Fall 2012 anime being shown on Crunchyroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment