Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall 2012 Anime

Once again as the seasons change, so to do the anime shows. This coming fall, there will be a whole new slew of animes, and for the first time in a while, none of them seem to interest me. I have briefly heard of some of them, but not enough to make me want to jump out and say "I have to watch this one!"
Hayate no Gotoku will have anew anime this season
Some of the shows that I've taken a glimpse of are Hayate no Gotoku! I Can't Take My Eyes Off You and BTOOOM!. As I have watched a some of Hayate no Gotoku, I thought it might be interesting to take a chance and try it out again. As for BTOOOM!, the concept of being in a game has always captivated. That might be part of the reason why I have always liked anime such as .Hack and more recently Sword Art Online. In any case, BTOOOM! will be one anime I will try to check out if I have the chance.
BTOOOM! another Oct. '12 anime
For the most part, the one anime I will definitely be watching this season is the continuation of Sword Art Online. That anime has captivated me and by far has been the best anime in the Summer 2012 season. It has drawn me in so much that I have also taken to reading (and re-reading) the translated light novels.
Sword Art Online continues into the Oct. '12 anime season! Hooray!

Still, despite the lack of interest in this season's anime, I will make an effort to at least take a glimpse at what the new releases will be like. Who knows? Maybe I will find some hidden gem that will get me hooked. After all, there's just no breaking my addiction to anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment