Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Monster Girls of Kenkou Cross

For quite some time now, I have been a big fan of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia made by the artist Kenkou Cross. Kenkou takes the monsters out of legend and popular culture and transforms them into females with erotic profiles to match.
Lilim, one of the Succubi in the MGE World
 In the MGE world, a demon lord has overthrown the previous one and want humans and monsters to coexist peacefully. She has replaced the monsters' instinct to kill with love, and changed all the monsters to being female. The monsters usually attack men, not because they want to harm them, but because of their desire for them and to reproduce.
The flower girl, Alraune
Anyway, ever since stumbling upon a profile for Arachne, I've been hooked on these beauties. Their pictures are always appealing (cute or sexy), and it's interesting what little quirks and issues they have. It's fun to see how Kenkou is able to put such a spin on the traditional monsters that we know.

Arachne, the first of Kenkou's monster girls that I came across
This love for monster girls has taken such a hold that I have found myself joining two monster girl-themed forums: The Monster Multiverse and Monster Girl Unlimited. These two site have helped me get to better know them and socialize with others that share the same feelings for them that I do. As a writer, I have even begun taking on the challenge of writing a MGE-themed story.

My current favorite monster girl, the Anubis
Just as a word of caution, because of the content in the profiles, they aren't for anyone younger than the age of majority. As such, TMM and MGU have a policy on underage visitors. If you are over the age of majority and would like to check out these wonderful ladies, just click on the links below and register at either of the forums. They are great communities devoted to the love of monster girls.

The Monster Multiverse
Monster Girl Unlimited

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dragonstrike,

    Kmon13 here just wanted to say I checked out your blog and was very impressed with what I seen.

    I'll also keep my eye on it from time to time

    ReplyDelete