Sunday, April 8, 2012

Interesting New Anime!

Every season, I take a look at new anime for me too fuel my addiction. While I was really looking forward to Fate/Zero, Cardfight Vanguard, and Medaka Box, I didn't really have a clue what to expect with this new series Sankarea.
Sankarea is about a boy, Chihiro Furuya, who loves nothing but zombies. When a family member dies (actually his cat) he begins a mission to bring it back to life as a zombie. During the process he meets a girl Sanka Rea. She is tired of her parents and her way of life, so the boy suggests that she should die and be reincarnated as a zombie. She does become a zombie which starts the romantic comedy that's the premise of this series.

Anyway, after watching the first episode which just aired recently, I can safely say that this anime will be added to my list of "must watch" animes this season. Also, I'll probably be ending up reading the manga as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment