Thursday, August 30, 2012

Due to a recent chapter of Naruto...

Even though I told myself I would never...NEVER (I mean)...write about Naruto in this blog, I still find myself doing so after the latest chapter in the manga. This come because Kishimoto Masashi has decided to finally reveal the answer to one of the biggest questions and controversies - the identity of Tobi.
Tobi, currently one of the main antagonists

Now, I won't spoil it and reveal the answer to all of you, but let's just say I wanted to believe it would be someone else, and I've entertained some pretty wild guesses as to who it might be. I've denied the possibility of who he actually is due to the fact that there was evidence to contradict that outcome.
Who is the man behind the mask?

Anyway, with this new revelation comes more questions. How will Kishimoto explain how this character is Tobi...and then more importantly, why he became Tobi?

At the very least, right now the manga is not about Sasuke...

No comments:

Post a Comment