Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Introduction

Konnichi wa! Hello! The name is dragonstryke. I am an otaku...and proud to say that I am. 

Firstly, for those of you that don't know, an otaku is a Japanese term that is used to describe a person with obsessive interests, usually in anime, manga or video games. While I generally do not go overboard with my obsession, I do consider them to be the prime passion in my life right now.

My current favorite anime right now is Kara no Kyoukai, a series of movies adapted from TYPE-MOON's light novel series. For manga, I am following quite a few, but my favorite is Kami Nomizo Shiru Sekai (aka. the World God Only Knows). I don't find much time to play video games, but the game I'm currently playing is Fate/Extra and League of Legends.

Anyway, what I'm hoping to do with this blog is to be able to review some anime and provide some insight into my world. So please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment